Endurance: 90 minutes
USB charging mode
Dust box capacity: 360ml
Battery capacity: 2000 Ma
Suction size: 2800 pa
Water tank usage and precautions:
1、 How to use it
1. Wet the water tank with a special mop and stick it on the bottom of the water tank.
2. Fill the water tank with water, cover the tank, and wipe the water drops outside the tank.
3. When the machine is suspended for standby or shut-down, put the machine in reverse, align the water tank connecting column with the two screw holes at the tail of the machine, and press it tightly to turn the machine back.
4. Press the “m” key of the remote control 6 times in turn, and the machine “beeps” 6 times to switch the “floor dragging mode” (other modes are not suitable for using water tank, please do not use it illegally.)
5. Take out the water tank: after the machine is suspended, press both sides of the water tank with both thumbs, and point the double food to the bottom of the top machine, and then the water tank can be taken out by vertical force. Please do not pull it out with one hand to avoid damaging the water tank.
1. Please clean the water tank mop in time. If there are foreign matters at the bottom, please clean it in time to avoid affecting the use.
2. The water tank is made of plastic. Please do not drop or knock it to avoid damage.
Compared with the original 5g:
1. Add anti drop sensing function.
2. Add gyroscope balance correction.
3. The original “bow” shape is set, but now it is controlled by IC gyroscope to simulate true navigation.
4. The original fixed-point cleaning was only in-situ cleaning, but now it is the fixed-point expansion and surrounding type.
5. The mode of mopping is added.
6. The original charging is boost power charging, but now it is IC charging. Overcharge, over discharge and short circuit protection make charging safer
7. The noise is smaller than before.
8. Add functions such as edge sweeping and timing.
9. In the upgraded version, the permeable water tank is added to mop the floor.