Auto Magazine Pro brings to you the latest Tata Tiago BS6 car price, images, mileage, specifications, videos and more. Get expert Auto Magazine Pro reviews on the Tata Tiago 2020.
After so many years, TATA is finally trying to get back in the game with an impressive launch. What’s the first thing that comes to your mind while buying a car? Of course, It’s price range. Tata Tiago is a budget hatchback. But is that all, or there’s something your car dealer and advertisers are hiding from you? Read full to know.
From Launching in 2015, under the project TATA Kite to recently getting a facelift in 2020-BSVI Engine, Tiago has come a long way.
The Car initially had some safety issues with it during the initial launch, but TATA had made sure to its users they have nothing to worry with a global 4-star NCAP rating, which makes sure you can have a safe drive with this hatchback.
- Mileage 20 Km/l (Combined)
- Engine 1199 cc (Up to)
- Transmission Auto/Manual (Both)
- Seats 5 seats.
Things we love about this Hatch
- It’s price range- We couldn’t say it enough. This beauty starts at 4.79 Lakh and this couldn’t have gone any better with the range of features it offers.
- Sporty look- There is no doubt in saying Tiago offers a sports look and exterior, which might be the reason young buyers are attracted to this hatch.
- Safety- On the safety front, This hatch offers dual Airbag, ABS with EBD, and Corner stability control. Though TATA is a little late to these safety features, at least they’re making sure their buyers are safe and that says a lot about Tiago.
Things we do not love about the hatch-
- Slow AMT Transmission The AMT installed in the automatic variant responds slowly, and that can take a serious toll on your overall driving experience. But that being said, There are yet, no complaints about the manual variant. So, if you’re still going for this just avoid the Automatic and you’re fine to go.
- Cheap Built In some models, after a time of usage, the plastic starts to rattle.
- Narrow Powerband(Diesel) Powerband of diesel variant is between 1800rpm to 3000rpm, which can setback the hatchback while gassing a required push.
Tata Tiago comes with some clear advantages and disadvantages to it. But it has improved on the safety features so you can definitely consider it a strong option in this price range. It comes with a really economical price which can compel you to overlook some features. And if you’re under a budget, go for it definitely.
And if you’re looking for some other options Tiago has some strong competitors which you can give a look too. Hyundai Santro, Maruti Swift, Ford Figo, and Hyundai i10 are some hatchback you should give a thought to.